Some of the most successful horror franchises of all time have been adapted from the pages of graphic novels. On this episode, we delve into why this popular literary form is so conducive to cinematic structure with veteran SCREAMwriters and creators of the brand new 250+ page horror anthology comic “Nightmare Theater,” Clay Adams and David Schrader.
If you want to learn more about David, connect with him on Twitter at @Schraderopolis!
If you want to learn more about Clay, connect with him on Twitter at @ClaysEvilTwin!
Listen to this episode now:
- Subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe to us on Spotify.
- Follow us on Twitter @SCREAMwritersPC.
- Follow us on Instagram @SCREAMwritersPodcast.
- Follow Ariel on Twitter @ArielRelaford.
- Follow Patrick on Twitter @NewYorkinJune.
- Send us your questions/thoughts by clicking HERE.