Writing a screenplay has so much structurally in common with writing a piece of music. On this episode, we’re joined by horror composer and screenwriter Andy Mitton who discusses his approach to writing scenes and then scoring them and the similarities between both disciplines.
If you want to learn more about Andy, connect with him on Twitter at @andymitton!
Listen to this episode now:
- Subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe to us on Spotify.
- Follow us on Twitter @SCREAMwritersPC.
- Follow us on Instagram @SCREAMwritersPodcast.
- Follow Catie on Instagram @gypsywitchcc.
- Follow Patrick on Twitter @NewYorkinJune.
- Send us your questions/thoughts by clicking HERE.