In our final episode of 2022, we ring in the New Year with true-life horror author and horror historian Mary Kay McBrayer in a discussion about the origins and archetypes of the horror genre and what had kept it such a fixture in cinema through the ages. We also chat about how researching non fiction horror can help you become a better Screamwriter. The perfect way to celebrate our 50th episode!
Listen to this episode now:
- Subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe to us on Spotify.
- Follow us on Twitter @SCREAMwritersPC.
- Follow us on Instagram @SCREAMwritersPodcast.
- Follow Patrick on Twitter @NewYorkinJune.
- Send us your questions/thoughts by clicking HERE.