We’re all searching for that magical pot of representation gold at the end of the rainbow. In this episode, SCREAMwriter and Director Kelsey Bollig shines some light on her career path to literary representation success and best practices for ways that up-and-coming screenwriters can land their own.
Listen to this episode now:
- Subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts.
- Subscribe to us on Spotify.
- Follow us on Twitter @SCREAMwritersPC.
- Follow us on Instagram @SCREAMwritersPodcast.
- Follow Patrick on Twitter @NewYorkinJune.
- Send us your questions/thoughts by clicking HERE.